Just published and released today the March 2010 Real-Time Housing Market Update from AltosResearch.com. The Altos 10-City Composite presents the most current perspective on housing market conditions across the country.
Highlights from the March 2010 Altos Research Real-Time Housing Market Update that’s now available:
- The Altos Research 10-City Composite Price Index was down by 1.3% in February and 3.0% during the most recent three-month period.
- The Index has now shown sequential monthly declines for the past seven months. Though readings of weekly price changes have shown modest expected seasonal increases in the past 7 weeks, indicating that the headline price number will tick up in the coming months.
- Asking prices fell in all 26 markets.
- Listing Inventory jumped in 24 of 26 markets tracked.
- All markets except San Francisco and San Jose had a median days-on-market of 100 or more in February.
The complete report is available for download by clicking on the image below.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true autoflip=true autofliptime=6000 documentid=100319165540-a6015735ba604fa184c99fee4631bf72 docname=altosresearch username=jreinwald loadinginfotext=March%202010%20Altos%20Research%20Real-Time%20Housing%20Market%20Update width=420 height=272 unit=px]